ICTC Workshop on 6G STAR-MAC ()
Date: Oct. 19-21, 2022
Same as ICTC2022 regular paper (https://ictc.org/
Call for Papers
Development of artificial intelligence/machine learning-based autonomous MAC (6G STAR-MAC) technology for 6G service is envisioned as one of the key technologies for providing ultra-high capacity communications for 6G systems. In this workshop, Hyper-connectivity, ultra-low latency, ultra-high-speed broadband (User Experienced Data Rate 1Gbps), hyperspace (satellite-cellular integrated three-dimensional space) considered as major requirements for 6G (Beyond 5G) systems will be covered.
This workshop covers the major technical issues for 6G MAC technologies. The basic principles and research trends are presented and discussed.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following.
- Random access techniques for 6G MAC
- Resource allocation techniques for 6G MAC
- Ultra-high-speed broadband for 6G MAC
- Hyper-connectivity and ultra-low latency for 6G MAC
- Deep reinforcement learning (DRL)/federated learning (FL) for 6G MAC
- Deep reinforcement learning for hyperspace (satellite-cellular integration) system
- QoS guaranteed 6G services
- Implementation and testbed
- Simulation methodologies for ultra-high freq. communications
- Application for Sub-THz or THz communications