The 4th International Workshop on Intelligent Immersive Media Communications (IIMC2022)
Date: Oct. 19-21, 2022
Same as ICTC2022 regular paper (https://ictc.org/
Call for Papers
IIMC 2022, the 4th International Workshop on Intelligent Immersive Media Communications, will be co-located with ICTC 2022, which will be held during Oct. 19-21, 2022. The workshop focuses on emerging research topics, challenging ideas and proposals, and future research directions in immersive media communications with artificial intelligence.
The Workshop seeks papers in all areas of intelligent immersive media communications. Authors are especially encouraged to submit papers with demo-able implementation, real-world experimental results, and real data sets.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following.
- Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR), Extended Reality(XR), Metaverse
- Artificial Intelligence with Immersive Media
- 360-degree Video Coding and Streaming (MPEG-Immersive, HEVC, VVC, etc)
- Holographic Video Processing
- Multimedia Understanding and Recommendation
- Immersive Media-centric Health Care Applications
- Real-time Volumetric Video Systems
- Immersive Media Conferencing and Social VRs