The 5th Workshop on Advances in Convergence of ICT and Brain Science for Better Health (ACIBS)
The workshop is to solicit any papers related to research of the brain science and ICT Convergence for health care in theories, application, Open Smart Platform and survey works, AI & BCI Standard Research, etc.
Date: Oct. 19-21, 2022
Same as ICTC2022 regular paper (https://ictc.org/
Call for Papers
Recently, the healthcare industry has shifted from treatment to prevention and health care. Therefore, the importance of the disease likely to predict and personalized health care service is increasing. As the aging society approaches, social concern became interested in brain disease in geriatric diseases. Therefore, to secure the competitiveness of brain science technology, research has been conducted on various ways including early screening and treatment. This workshop will introduce various research activities, like technology proposal and solution, open service platform design with ICT convergence for prediction, screening, evaluation, and healing of brain diseases in brain science field. In addition, the importance of standardization development in the interworking of artificial intelligence and BCI is gradually increasing. We would like respectfully to invite technical papers addressing current research activities and proposing collaborative research directions.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following.
- Deep learning algorithm regarding Brain Science
- Modeling using Machine learning for Diagnostics, Risk Prediction of Brian Disease
- Training Contents Modeling (VR/AR/BCI)
- CDSS Ontology Technologies
- Brain perception response using smart digital device
- Open Service Platform Design
- AI & BCI Standard Research
- Others(Applications, Cases Research, Commercialization)